We Love Our Community!
We feel the balance between work and community is important commitment to keep. This can look different depending on the outreach. We could be supporting small businesses in our local community, volunteering time feeding the homeless or donating design (when resources are available).
Giving back is part of our mantra.
CK Graphic Design LLC., has a long history of supporting the local community by providing volunteer time, money and pro-bono design work to local non-profit organizations. We especially appreciate supporting organizations that provide support to our clients community efforts, children, veterans/active military, and the local art community.
Images: AIDS Walk – Downtown Tacoma family honoring brother, Patrick. Dad, Bill & Kameron. Center group shot: Kameron, Katie, Maelcolm and Odessa. Last image Brother Mike, Christina and Mom, MaryJane.
Proud Community support:
- John F Kennedy High School – Fundraising thru chocolate sales (1981-1985)
- Bayview Teen Dances on Whidbey Island, Volunteer/Cashier (1992-1994)
- Island County Fair, Parade Coordinator Assistant/Judge (1990-1996)
- Sunnycrest, Star Lake & Pope Elementary – PTA: Classroom Volunteer, School Carnival Event Manager,
Fundraising, 6th Grade Celebration & Assembly Events, Co-Chair (1994-2005)
- Team Parent for assorted league teams in baseball, soccer and football (1993-2006)
- Graphic Arts Club – Leadership (2002-2004)
- Digicom Artist Portfolio Show-Award Winner (2004) & Digicom Artist Show – Fundraising Consultant (2005)
- WJEA Judge (2005, 2008 & 2011)
- TPC/PLU Leadership Program (2007 Graduate)
- Love Tacoma – Event Coordinator & Design (2008-2011)
- ACTFEST-Judge (2009)
- AIDS Pierce County walks (2009-2015) and Dine Out for AIDS (Fundraising & Annual Walk, 2009-2015)
- All Services Academy Ball – Design (Event Invitation/Program Design, 2010)
- Bake Sale Fundraisers – all proceeds going to 5 non-profit organizations – Event Coordinator & Design (2010)
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer-Team Captain (2009) and Making Strides Against Cancer (Fundraising & Annual Walk, 2010)
- Light the Night Walk – Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (Fundraising & Annual Walk, 2010)
- World Trade Center, Globe Awards Dinner & Auction– Donation (2010)
- Step Out for Diabetes (Fundraising & Annual Walk, 2010)
- United Way Day of Caring – Staff Coordinator, Volunteer and Communications (2009-2011)
- Kent Rotary Auction – Donation (Event Design, 2010)
- Learn to Earn Day/REACH – Speaker (2010)
- 6th Avenue Business District- committee chair for rebranding & social media (2011)
- 6th Avenue’s Art on the Avenue – event flyer & rack card – Design (2011)
- Star Chefs on Broadway/Broadway Center – Design (2011)
- 9th Annual All Camaro & Chevy Show- Design (Event T-Shirt Design, 2011)
- Total Performance Racing – Design (2011)
- Patrick Hagerty Photography – Design (Advertising Design, 2012)
- Rebuilding Together South Sound – Design (Event Design, 2014)
- Boots to Shoes Foundation (Supports Veterans) – Design (Advertising Design, 2015)
- LEAD Leadership – John Maxwell (2015)
- Colorado Family Reunion – Save the date postcard/formal invitation (Design) and Entertainment chair (2013-2014)
- Regional High School Art Show – Judge/Awards Presenter (2014-2018)
- Pierce County Arts Commission- Commissioner 2013-2016 and serving as President from (2016-2018)
- Feeding the Homeless Volunteer – Tacoma Rescue Mission & St. Leo Catholic Church, Tacoma (2015-2017)
- Artist of South Whidbey – Member (2018)
- Artists of South Whidbey – 44th Annual Show & Sale – Design (2018)
- Langley Arts Fund – Member (2019)
- Langley Arts Incubator – Presented by Cheryl Weisz (Jan-March 2019)
- Pirates of Admiralty Inlet Community Events (Design/Event Coordination 2019)
- Small Business Recovery & Support – COVID-19 Pandemic (February – December 2020)
*Other community support was completed but not listed due to space.
Reach out to let us know what you are doing and how we might help. All requests are reviewed and decisions are made depending on the availability of our designated annual resources.
Thank you for your interest!
Images: (Top: Left to right) Group starting the AIDS Walk and AIDS event boards with walk attendees. Middle images: Step Out for Diabetes group picture at Owens Beach. Dine out for AIDS at Adriatic Grill of group attendees. Bottom images: Dine out for AIDS at Adriatic Grill of group attendees and Chamber crew during the United Way Day of Caring in 2011.