We Love Our Community!
We feel the balance between our work and the community is important commitment to keep. This can look different depending on the outreach.
CK Graphic Design LLC., has a long history of supporting the local community by providing volunteer time, financial support and pro-bono design work (when resources are available) to local non-profit organizations. We are passionate of supporting organizations that help children, veterans/active military, and the local art community.
Images: AIDS Walk – Downtown Tacoma family honoring brother, Patrick. Dad & Kameron. Center group shot: Kameron, Katie, Maelcolm and Odessa. Last image Brother Mike, Christina and Mom.
Proud Community support:
- John F Kennedy High School – Fundraising thru chocolate sales 1981-1985
- Bayview Teen Dances on Whidbey Island, Volunteer/Cashier 1992-1994
- Island County Fair, Parade Coordinator Assistant/Judge 1990-1996
- Sunnycrest, Star Lake & Pope Elementary – PTA: Classroom Volunteer,
School Carnival Event Manager, Fundraising, 6th Grade Celebration & Assembly Events,
- Team Parent for assorted league teams in baseball, soccer and football 1993-2006
- Graphic Arts Club – Leadership 2002-2004
- Digicom Artist Portfolio Show-Award Winner 2004 & Digicom Artist Show – Fundraising Consultant 2004-2005
- WJEA Judge 2005, 2008 & 2011
- TPC/PLU Leadership Program 2007 Graduate
- Love Tacoma – Event Coordinator & Design 2008-2011
- ACTFEST- Judge 2009
- AIDS Pierce County walks and Dine Out for AIDS Fundraising /Annual Walk 2009-2015
- All Services Academy Ball – Design Event Invitation/Program Design 2010
- Bake Sale Fundraisers – all proceeds going to 5 non-profit organizations – Event Coordinator & Marketing Design 2010
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer-Team Captain 2009 and Making Strides Against Cancer Fundraising & Annual Walk 2010
- Light the Night Walk – Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Fundraising & Annual Walk 2010
- World Trade Center, Globe Awards Dinner & Auction– Donation 2010
- Step Out for Diabetes Fundraising & Annual Walk 2010
- United Way Day of Caring – Staff Coordinator, Volunteer and Communications 2009-2011
- Kent Rotary Auction – Donation, Event Design 2010
- Learn to Earn Day/REACH – Speaker 2010
- 6th Avenue Business District- Committee Chair for rebranding & social media 2011
- 6th Avenue’s Art on the Avenue – event flyer & rack card – Design 2011
- Star Chefs on Broadway/Broadway Center – Design 2011
- 9th Annual All Camaro & Chevy Show- Event T-Shirt Design, 2011
- Total Performance Racing – Design/Illustration 2011
- Patrick Hagerty Photography – Advertising Design 2012-15
- Rebuilding Together South Sound – Event Design 2014
- Colorado Family Reunion – Save the Date Postcard/Formal Invitation Design and Entertainment Chair 2013-2014
- Boots to Shoes Foundation (Supports Veterans) – Advertising Design 2015
- LEAD Leadership – John Maxwell 2015
- Regional High School Art Show – Judge/Awards Presenter 2014-2018
- Pierce County Arts Commission- Commissioner 2013-2016; serving as President
- Feeding the Homeless Volunteer – Tacoma Rescue Mission & St. Leo Catholic Church, Tacoma 2015-2017
- Artist of South Whidbey – Member 2018
- Artists of South Whidbey – 44th Annual Show & Sale – Design 2018
- Langley Arts Fund – Member 2019
- Langley Arts Incubator – Presented by Cheryl Weisz January – March 2019
- Pirates of Admiralty Inlet Community Events, Design/Event Coordination 2019
- Small Business Recovery & Support – COVID-19 Pandemic February 2020 – October 2022
- EnviroStars Recognized Business 2023-2025
- Proud member of Whidbey Island Arts Council 2023-2024
- Proud member of Whidbey Camano Land Trust 2023-2024
*Other community support was completed but not listed due to space.
Reach out to let us know what you are doing and how we might help. All requests are reviewed and decisions are made depending on the availability of our designated annual resources.
Thank you for your interest!
Images: (Top: Left to right) Group starting the AIDS Walk and AIDS event boards with walk attendees. Bottom images: Dine out for AIDS at Adriatic Grill of group attendees and Chamber crew during the United Way Day of Caring in 2011.